Saturday, July 9, 2011

First off, this new blogger has got me all confused! I haven't been on in a while and I was like whoa!
Anyways. I just finished my last language class and I am kind of sad.  I want to keep learning Italian, but I do love that I don't have a set schedule every day!

This weeks has been someone busy but somewhat not! On tuesday, we went to St. Catherine's House and San Domenico for history class.

Her House has been turned into a pilgrimage.
via Google Images


San Domenico
via Google Images


Inside of San Domenico
via Google images

St. Catherine's actual head in San Domenico. Consider a relic. Almost 700 years old. Creepy Right?
via Google images


Wednesday was out cooking class and we made yummy different pizzas and grilled veggies. 
All pictures are mine. (SamiM Photography)













Thursday, we did the Duomo, which is the cathedral here in Siena. Its gorgeous. Black and White Marble stripes, huge paintings and amazing domes!
All pictures are mine! (SamiM Photography)












This weekend is going to be a relaxing one! Tomorrow I am touring Chianti and possibly a winery/vineyard! :]




1 comment:

  1. I know that you are having a blast! You sure are taking lots of awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete